Ooma Butterfleye is the smart security camera with facial recognition, battery backup, 2-way talk, 7-days of free cloud storage and 16GB of internal storage. It is different than other cameras in many ways below are a few to highlight:
1. Ooma Butterfleye cameras have the ability to work during internet and power outages. During a power outage, built-in rechargeable battery kicks in. During an internet outage the built-in storage will replace the cloud storage and acts as a local DVR (Digital Video Recorder). Upon re-establishing internet connection the videos are all uploaded from local DVR to cloud storage.
2. Less false alarms and optional facial recognition. While most cameras can only alert when there is a motion (often many false triggers), our cameras have the ability to recognize between known and unknown people.
3. Integrates with Ooma Home Security sensors (door, window, motion, siren, etc) for complete Home security solution as well as integration with Amazon Alexa.
4. All the notifications and smart alerts are programmable. So you can adjust what events and what time/days you want to be alerts and when not to be alarmed.
5. Instant video capture. Our cameras capture activity 5 seconds before a triggered event so you'll always know what happened, from start to finish.
6. Our camera instant alert you if the device has been tampered or moved.
7. Automatic arm/disarm with Geofencing. Option to automatically arm and disarm your system based on your GPS location.